MD Anderson’s Brain and Spine Center is committed to the diagnosis and treatment of brain, spine, and skull base tumors. We take a team approach to give you the most advanced treatment with the least impact on your body. Our multi-specialty teams of renowned experts focus a remarkable amount of talent and expertise on each patient, providing customized care centered on you. The program’s internationally known surgeons are affiliated with both the Head and Neck Center and the Brain and Spine Center. As one of the most active brain and spine tumor programs in the country, we are studying new ways to prevent and treat these diseases. We’re proud to be one of the few cancer centers in the nation to house a prestigious federally funded brain tumor SPORE (Specialized Program of Research Excellence) program. This means we are able to offer a range of clinical trials, many of which are available at only a few centers in the country.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
· Multi-specialty care for brain tumors and spine tumors
· Innovative treatments including targeted therapies
· Advanced technology including proton therapy, Brainsuite® and GammaKnife®
· Skilled surgeons, latest techniques to treat brain tumors and spine tumors
· Specialized neuropathologists and diagnostic technology
· Wide range of clinical trials of new therapies for brain tumors and spine tumors