15 ways to support HFTC’s 15 years of raising
hope and awareness for brain cancer research!
1. Form a team! Invite your friends, family, colleagues to join you on July 22nd, at Forest Park for a morning that supports a great cause.
2. Participate as an individual runner. Enjoy working out alone? No problem! You can sign up as an individual and compete for the best time in your age group!
3. Volunteer! Not a runner, but still want to come out and support? Sign up to be a volunteer! Click Here to Volunteer!
4. Donate $15 in honor of HFTC 15th anniversary. Every penny counts as we work towards finding a cure! Donate here.
5. Host a 3rd party event! We have had everything from Jeans Day at work, restaurant giveback nights, to jewelry parties, and bake sales!
6. Help spread the word! Pass out flyers/posters at work or throughout your neighborhood.
7. Join our local planning committee. Your feedback is important to us! We are always looking for new ideas to make each year better and better! Email Kailyn Kordonowy, firstname.lastname@example.org to join!
8. Encourage local businesses to sponsor this event. Does your company sponsor local charities? Email Kailyn for 2017 sponsor information!
9. Purchase some HFTC swag at our online store! Can’t make the event but still want to help raise money and spread awareness? Shop Today!
10. Cheer on runners as a spectator. Help us line the couse with supporters and well wishes as our runners and walkers complete 3.1 miles!
11. Tell your friends about HFTC. Not everyone has a connection to brain cancer. Share your story and help us get the word out!
12. Share and post HFTC news on social media. Tell us who you run or walk for and use #HFTC5K.
13. Corporate Matching. See if your company participates in matching gifts!
14. Nominate a Keeping the Faith. One of the best parts of our event is when we honor those who are currently battling brain cancer with dignity and grace. Click here to nominate someone!
15. Be a part of something BIG! Running or walking events brings people together for one common goal, to cross the finish line. The past 4 years Head for the Cure has grown in St. Louis. Help us keep the streak going!
Still need to register? Use the 15YEARS promo code and get $5 off! Please take advantage of this promo now!
Discount Code: 15YEARS
(code is case-sensitive)
Don’t forget, our Kendra Scott Giveback is tonight!
About Head for the Cure
Head for the Cure is dedicated to raising hope, awareness and funding in the fight against brain cancer. Our 5K events are not only successful fundraisers, but unique tributes to those who are fighting brain cancer and those who have lost their battles. Their memories carry on through the teams that are formed around them, and these teams return year after year to celebrate their legacies.