10 Reasons to Join Head for the Cure – Metro KC
1. Last year, HFTC Metro KC 5k was named the largest local 5K in the Kansas City area by The Independent magazine’s Top 10 Events for the second year in a row! Let’s make this year even bigger!
2. We have an AWESOME new race shirt for all participants… and it’s Yellow!
3. All participants – runners and walkers, get a commemorative Head for the Cure medal at the finish line that reads “I am the Cure”.
4. We will have a photo booth at this years event! Can you say photo op!
5. We will have a heat press where you can make your own CUSTOM HFTC gear!
6. Chris Cakes will be serving pancakes. Y-U-M!
7. Our 5K course at Corporate Woods is flat and fast! We think the best in the KC area. Lace up and get ready to set a new PR!
8. Our event is dog-friendly! We love pups, so bring yours! Woof Woof!
9. We will have a survivor photo before the 5K starts to honor everyone that is currently battling or has fought this disease.
10. Help us honor all those fighting brain cancer, as we work together to defeat brain cancer step by step.