Share your story to build awareness and ignite hope for those who have been impacted by a brain tumor diagnosis. Whether it’s sharing a story of survivorship or a story of fighting in memory of or in honor of someone who has fought this disease, we can ignite hope!
Here are some tips and questions you can use for filming your own story!
Tips for Video:
- Film using your computer or phone.
- Film horizontally, not vertically.
- Check your video’s sound quality. If filming outside, wind and passing traffic can make it hard to hear voices.
- Send your unedited videos! No need to cut them down. We can do that part for you!
- We encourage you to wear a team shirt or a Head for the Cure shirt!
- Elaborate where you see fit to the questions below. We can always cut this down, so share as much as you’d like.
- If filming by a window, make sure the light is toward your face and not behind you.
- Once you’re done filming please send the video back to us. If the file is pretty large, WeTransfer is a good way to send.
- What is your connection to brain cancer? Feel free to share as much of your story as you’re comfortable with.
- What does participating in the Head for the Cure 5K event mean to you?
- How do you share your story?
- What do you want others to know about this disease?
- What motivates you to keep fighting against this disease?
Don’t want to submit a testimonial video? Share your story here! We can use quotes and photos to share your story during our events!
Looking for a little inspiration on how to share your own story in a video testimonial?
Check out this video from Molly, a survivor who participates in our annual Head for the Cure 5K – Detroit!
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.